- Antibacterial – it attacks the biofilms on an infection, destroys then heals it.
- Antiviral – Bee enzymes help produce hydrogen peroxide, known to kill germs
- It heals cuts and scrapes by sealing the wound to prevent further infection, pulls the germs out of the wound & heals the skin
- Improves digestion and helps with stomach aches
- Provides energy
- Boosts your immune system
- Helps with acne & eczema by applying a thin layer of honey over the infected area for an hour then rinse.
- 0 to 4: an undetectable amount is present
- 5 to 9: low levels are present
- 10 to 15: useful levels are present
- 16: superior, high-grade levels are present