It is the first stop I make when visiting home. When I moved away from home, I would order frozen Zippy’s Chili from their online shop but then found a copy cat recipe on the web and made a video of it on my Youtube channel.
EASIEST CHILI EVER
- 1 bag Stubbs Chili mix
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground italian sausage
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can red kidney beans drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Brown the ground beef and italian sausage.
- Add in the dry spice packed from the Stubbs Chili mix
- When beef and sausage is brown, add remaining ingredients and “Finishing” packet from Stubbs bag.
- Let simmer for 30 minutes or if in pressure cooker on high for 15 minutes or low for 30 minutes.
- I love it with rice and mac salad but my kids love to eat it with on fritos or cornbread.