52 WEEK MONEY CHALLENGE
For the past few years, I’ve been doing the 52 Week Money Challenge but in reverse. Which means instead of banking $1 on week 1, I do $52 in week 1. The main reason for doing this is because at the end of the year I have tons of birthdays along with the holidays, it’s virtually impossible to save during this time. I decided it would be much easier to start with the bulk of the savings in the beginning of the year. Since making this decision, it has really made the challenge easier! The great thing about this challenge is you end up with extra money you’ve been stashing away & end the year feeling proud of that accomplishment.
If you’d like to try the challenge in reverse, I designed a FREE PDF you can use year after year.
LAZY GIRLS APPLE DUMP DESSERT
One of the easiest things I make is this killer APPLE DUMP PIE that I show on my SnapChat turned into Vlog on my YouTube Channel! Not only is it easy but it’s also very versatile and can be used with whatever canned fruit you desire!
- 1 cast 12" cast iron skillet or any oven proof container
- 2 sticks of butter, melted
- 2 cans of canned apple pie filling
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 Tablespoons of baking powder
- Vanilla Ice Cream when serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Dump cans of pie filling into cast iron pan or any oven proof container
- Dump the melted butter over the pie filling
- Mix the sugar, flour, baking powder & milk thoroughly then dump over the pie filling
- Bake in a 350 Degree oven for 45 minutes
The website I purchase things from frequently is called Blitsy! They have awesome sales! I’ve been shopping on their site for years & am always happy with their sales, products & speedy shipping. During my SnapChat, I purchased these adorable Stamping Bella stamps. Sign up for Blitsy’s newsletter to be notified of their newest items for sale!
If you have any recipes, links or favorite things you’d like to share, let me know in the comments section below! As always, thanks for stopping by!