Hey friends! Happy Aloha Friday!
I have been on the hunt for the perfect dress to wear with my Over The Knee Boots. This is no small feat for a vertically challenged person.
Here’s what I needed in a dress:
- It can’t be too long nor too short because I’m way past the age to wear mini skirts.
- Ideally, it should be 2-3 inches between the bottom edge of the dress and the top of my Over The Knee Boots.
- It goes without saying that it’s got to be comfy & not made of scratchy material
Here are the 3 dresses I bought recently that are so stinkin’ cute.
The first is a dress I bought from Amazon by Zero City & was less than $20!
- It’s long sleeve and perfect for Fall through Spring
- It’s a comfy jersey knit material
- It has pockets. I repeat, it has pockets!
- It’s great when you need something a little flowy.
- Lots of colors to choose from
At the time of purchase, it was $14 and although the price seems to fluctuate weekly, I’ve never seen this exact one sold for more than $20.
The next 2 dresses are also FABULOUS!
The second dress is from New York and Company. Loved it so much purchased another one in black.
- Made with sweatshirt material. We all know how comfy sweatshirt material is.
- Has a hood and pockets
- TTS (True To Size)
- Flattering to any figure
- 4 different color choices
The third dress is from Express, one of my favorite go-to shops, I purchased one in Wren Grey and another one in Black.
- Made from a knit sweater material but not a thick heavy knit
- Soft, comfy and warm
- Ruched front and back panels flattering for many figures
- 7 colors to choose from
Disclaimer: Post may contain affiliate links, which allows me to earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps to keep things running on the blog & I totally appreciate your purchase through the links!