I have a new found food love! It’s this super easy Chinese Broccoli!
I’ve been making it at least twice a week. To me, it’s better then regular broccoli & doesn’t make your entire house smell bad when steaming it! If you’re looking for something new to eat that’s easy & healthy, try this!
A delicious & quick vegetable side dish
- 1 bunch chinese broccoli
- 3 T Soy Sauce
- 2 T Sesame Oil
- 1 T Sesame seeds
- Blanch the Chinese broccoli in boiling water for 2-3 minutes
- Drain then add it back into a hot wok or pan
- Toss with soy sauce & sesame oil for 3 minutes in wok
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving!
- Can be served hot off the wok or at room temperature.
Leave a Reply