Looking for links of items I talked about in my Instagram stories? You’ll find it here in my weekly roundup!
SHOP THE POST
The past couple of weekends I wanted to try something a little different than the usual. I made Baked Oats 2 different ways.
1- One with Blueberries in a cast iron
2- Another with Strawberries in muffin tins
My kids preferred the cast iron method because it was easier to plate & eat but loved both types of berries. You can easily make this with whatever berries you have on hand. Fresh or frozen work well.
- Cast Iron Pan
- OR Muffin Tins
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 Banana
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp agave or honey
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender
- Pour into cast iron pan or muffin tins
- Top with more fruit
- Bake 35-40 minutes at 350 Degrees