Tired of eating Thanksgiving Left Overs?
I’m not sure about you, but by the 2nd day after Thanksgiving my family is so done eating left overs yet we still have things that need to be eaten because I hate wasting food. Usually we’ll have Left Over Ham & Potato Soup or these delicious croquettes.
These are fairly simple to make & since everything is already cooked, you just have to fry these till they’re golden brown.
I serve these with whatever left over sides we have. This year we had my moms Sweet Potato Souffle but you could also add a salad to it & it would go great. The beauty of this recipe is it can be made with almost any left overs you might have provided the base is mashed potatoes.
The printable recipe is below. Give it a try & tag me on Instagram @heynayheyyy
- Frying Pan
- Left Over Mashed Potatoes
- Left Over Turkey chopped
- Left Over Stuffing
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- Eggs lightly scrambled
- 1 bag Panko
- In a bowl add first 3, mix & form into patties
- In 3 separate dishes, add flour to one, egg to another & the panko in the last
- Dip each patty into the flour, then the eggs & lastly the panko. Making sure it's breaded well.
- Add to pan & fry for 4 minutes on one side then 3 on the next
- Wehn done, set on a paper towel to drain off excess oil
Leave a Reply